Curd Rice Image – Shutterstock
A few months back, after I got a little comfortable with my driving skills, I wanted to do ‘ Explore Bangalore ’, in my vision to ‘know the place where you live’. Discussed this with few friends, everyone said it’s a good idea, but I discovered that most people were not really convinced of the idea. Just when I was thinking of ‘Ekla chalo re..’, I found that in a way I was exploring Bangalore by going to new food joints, which is essentially food joints new to me, and this website came handy to find the new joints.
Explore Bangalore Food
So here the restaurants that I explored in recent past with my brief recommendation:
- Café Y, Langford Town – Must Go, loved the food here.
- Mainland China, Church Street – Must Go if you like Chinese Food, Closest to authentic Chinese that you can get in Bangalore.
- Little Italy, Indira Nagar, Italian – Best Place for Italian Food. Especially like it for the fact that they serve vegetarian food.
- Bangalore Bistro, Cunninghan Road – Good Food.
- Magnolia, Koramangala – Good for quiet dinners.
- Tamarind, Koramangala – Good Continental Food.
- Mast Kalandar, Bannerghatta Road – Amazing Paranthas and quite close to the home food, especially for North Indians.
- Ragoos, Jayanagar – Can Go Place.
- Chandni Chowk, Koramangala – Can go if you like exploring, rustic ambiance though the food is just about fine.
- Halli Mane, Malleshwaram – Go for the experience of Rural food – if you want to eat local food, this is the go-to place for you.
- Three Quarter Chinese, Church Street – Avoid.
Next series of ‘Explore Bangalore’, comes with my visiting 10 new places for food or otherwise.
It seems this Explore Bangalore is becoming an obsession with me, I should soon find some other aspects of Bangalore as well.