Explore Bangalore series is happening after a long time this time as I had been in and out of Bangalore a lot and then I decided to focus on home cooked food. But I am amazed at the response to these series, a lot of queries land up in my mail box asking about various food joints and about the travel destinations.
1. Wok n Grill, Bannerghatta Road – Small, little cozy décor, with great food. Had sizzlers, and my mouth still waters on the thought of it.
2. Annanbrahma , Koramangala – Okie Dokie place, not bad, but nothing great to talk about.
3. Graameen, Koramangal – I had heard so much about this place from everyone, and the place lived up to my expectations. Nice folk décor, with complimenting music ( I agree I do have a bias towards anything that is folk), and decent north Indian food.
4. Kamat’s restaurant on JC Road – like any other Udipi restaurant
5. La Terrace, Infosys Campus, Electronic City – Great food, a fusion of Indian and European food, with a spread of desserts
6. Rajvardhan , Jayanagar 9th block – Small, by the road kind of place, but the best authentic Marathi food that Bangalore can offer.
7. Kadambam – Jayanagar, a neat breakfast joint with usual South Indian stuff
8. Shiok – CMH Road, Far eastern cuisine
9. Lemon Grass, Koramangala – Usual North Indian food, good if you want to sit in the garden and eat.
10. Koyala, Brigade Road – You get usual North Indian and Chinese food. Ok kind of food, you can stop by and eat if you are in that area and hungry.
Since I am not eating out a lot these days, next Explore Bangalore series should focus on some other aspects of Bangalore.