As the Indian winter draws to an end, the right season to be in Delhi, some of the best flowers shows one can visit are held at Garden of Five Senses. That I wrote about revisiting again, and all over NCR region. Lalbagh at Bangalore is another must visit flower exhibition destination.
Flowers Photo Essay.
The sheer variety of colorful fresh flowers, plants and the designs created by the imaginative gardeners is something that blissfully draws nature admirers year after year.
Sharing a few of the flower images one can admire for those who are missing these flower exhibitions this time.
Visiting some of these flower shows and floral gardens brings a sense of appreciation for the beauty of nature. A relief from the hectic city lives. And some knowledge of what one could grow in their own tiny balconies of the high rises they live.
Dear Winter, come back soon. Welcome summer, be kind, time to look for Indian Summer Drinks.
Recommend you to read following travel blog posts on Places to visit in Delhi.
- Humayun Tomb Complex, Places to visit in Delhi.
- Explore 10 Old Delhi Bazaars for Shopping.
- Aajkal – Once upon a time in Delhi.
- TJ’s – The Brand from Tihar Jail.
- Mehrauli Archaeological Park, Delhi.
- The Fort at Ferozabad aka Feroz Shah Kotla.
- North Mehrauli – Ruins & Remains from across the Era’s.
- Food Walk by Sid Khullar of Chef at Large.
- Tughlaq Forts of Delhi – Tughlaqabad Fort & Adilabad Fort.
- Walk through the North Ridge of Delhi.
- Delhi Tribal Museum – Tribal Know how under one roof.