Know about the 101 Blogging Workshop at Panjim, Goa.
IndiTales, MasalaHerb, & 91SpringBoard present the First 101 Blogging Workshop Panjim, Goa
What is 101 Blogging Workshop?
- Introduction to the fascinating world of blogging.
- Learn the basics of Professional Blogging.
- Why should you blog or not Blog? – Find the Answer.
Pre-requisite – A basic knowledge of using Internet & some proficiency in English.
Who Should Attend 101 Blogging Workshop?
- If you are a subject matter expert and want to share your knowledge with others without going through the gates of editors at publishing houses. Blogging is for you.
- If you want to explore ‘Blogging as a profession‘ – yes it is a viable profession today.
- And you run or work for a business that needs to leverage digital marketing or content based marketing – you need to learn to blog for business.
- If you are into online or digital marketing – you must know blogging.
- If you are into marketing and work with digital content creators and social media influencers – you need to understand blogging.
What would you learn at 101 Blogging Workshop?
- What is a Blog and why you need one?
- How to start a blog? – Technical Aspects
- What should you consider before starting a blog?
- How to create different types of content? – Text, Images, Videos, Audio & a combination of all these
- Understand the relationship between a Blog & search engines like Google?
- How to monetize your blog?
- Q&A with the workshop facilitators to answer any questions about 101 Blogging.
Why Should you attend 101 Blogging Workshop?
- Blogs are emerging as a formidable alternative to mainstream media for news and views.
- Bloggers are niche Contentpreneurs i.e. the entrepreneurs who run content-based businesses. (Read my book ‘The Mouse Charmers‘ to know more about big content-based businesses in India like Zomato).
- Around the world, Major brands looking for credible bloggers to talk about their products and services.
- 101 Blogging would introduce you to the opportunities in blogging. It would then help you with the first steps to take as a blogger.
- Both me and Helene D’souza are professional bloggers based in Goa working with clients and brands around the world. We are earning our bread, butter, ice cream, kheer and holidays from our respective blogs. So, can you.
Who are Helene D’Souza & Anuradha Goyal?
When & Where is 101 Blogging Workshop?
- Jan 13th, 2018 ( Lohri & Makar Sankranti make it a good day to begin new things :-))
- 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM
2nd & 3rd Floor, Shanta Building, 18th June Rd, opposite Broadway Book Centre, St. Inez, Panjim, Goa 403001.
Contact – [email protected], +91 9420704087
What is the cost of 101 Blogging Workshop?
Cost – Rs 1500/- per participant.
Click Here to Book your slot for 101 Blogging Workshop, Goa.
Once you pay, you will receive a voucher via email. Please remember to bring that voucher with you on the day of the workshop.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via email or through any of the social media platforms.
See you at 101 Blogging Workshop on 13th January.