Some more Bangalore Food joints to explore.
Bangalore Food Joints
- Koyala, Brigade Road, Nothing great.
- Dhaba, Marthahalli, Outer Ring Road, Relatively better North Indian food in Bangalore.
- Malgudi, HSR Layout, decent Mallu food – especially my favorite Appam and Stew.
- Badshah – the world food lounge, Koramangala, not so great, still settling down with the menu.
- 100 Ft on 100ft Road, Indira Nagar – One of the rare places in Bangalore with a good ambiance and good food. The boutique also offers good browsable stuff. Once in a while, you may want to pick up the stuff from there for your home or for gifting.
- Infintea, Cunningham Road – for all the teetotalers, I loved the range of Chai they have the lovely presentation of the same. A good place to go after some heavy Bangalore food.
- Tawa, Rest House Road – Off Brigade Road, survives on people who party at Tuscan Verve and have not many places to go for dinner after that.
- Harbour, ORR, good Chinese food, live band, and a different ambiance.
- Noodle Bar, Bangalore Central, M G Road, good ambiance, if you sit outside you get served both the Noodle Bar and Bombay Blues menu, terrace seating is awesome. Food is good but the quantities are too large, so order half the quantity that you would normally order.
- Ashoka Lounge, Bangalore Airport – Eat only when you are stuck there and have nothing else to do. I tried some sandwiches – could have done without them.
Am in Houston, Texas right now. So Explore Bangalore series will take a break and Houston Hunt series will come soon. Looks like you will have a long list of Houston restaurants that offer good vegetarian food.
Enjoy Bangalore Food till then!
Sandwich Image source Shutterstock.
Recommend you read following on must-try foods.